Our sixth form students are regarded as young adults and they are terrific role models for the younger community. Sixth formers act as ambassadors, committee members and, if successful, become Senior Student Leaders. We have a holistic approach in the sixth form and students benefit from a wide variety of experiences.
- Competing in national competitions such as Young Enterprise or the Bar National Mock Trial
- Mentoring younger students with learning difficulties
- Participating in expeditions and international visits
- Completing voluntary work in the community
- Visiting university libraries to conduct independent research
- Visiting careers fairs and university open days to ensure career progression